player

player

Saturday, September 18, 2010

http://rockstranger.blogspot.com/

My First Blog


Hello, welcome to my first blog. Firstly, please be patient with me this first time, I'm a newbie in this field. Actually some of friends have asked me for years why I don't start a blog for myself. Frankly, I'm a lazy person and kinda outdated in some way. 1 year ago, I don't even know how to play facebook and I didn't have the time. Until today, I realize that there is so much information about blogging that I come across that truly useful. Blogging seems to make a lot of sense as an actual time saver for me. So, I'll write down my life stories in this site. Thanks for reading =P





18/09/2010, 今天是 rockstranger.blogspot.com 的诞生。

特别鸣谢:
kinkiyee 小姐的细心指导,小弟感激不尽。

希望大家多多支持,我会透过这个部落格写下我生活中的点点滴滴。=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top