player

player

Sunday, September 19, 2010

919: Photo - Awaken my Past Memory

Yo! Just finished my dinner, so damn full right now. Errr..I kinda busy today, but there's not much stories to share since all of those just my job working. Okay, this is my 2nd post here. Nothing much to say but something to write =D Today evening, I was getting my boxers out of the cupboard and a pile of the clothes fell on the floor. I folded my clothes back to the cupboard and I saw there's a small crack at the bottom drawer there. Then I opened the drawer and saw a photo album inside it... diu....I feel last time of myself is so handsome if I compare to this time now T.T


I look at the mirror and tell myself, there's a plain truth I've to know : I getting old, not like last time so care my outlook. =X 
Thanks to Amanda, my ex-gf..she is the only girl will take care of my wears. 

Conclusion is...I just wanna show off my handsome FACE here. Muahaahahahah o0o 



3 comments:

back to top