player

player

Monday, September 20, 2010

920 - Job

I'm back. I thought I can be back after my lunch T.T 
Errmmm....I think I did allrights on the programming test just now. Perhaps there were something wrong, maybe NO? And I forgot how to graph the equations >.<, but there were only few questions there, so I'm not worried. Talk about the group projects, I expected that the stupid will ask a lots pointless questions, anyhow we have to answer it all. For me, this is a kind of contradiction, sometime even we know that there is something of the procedure is not necessary but whether or no, we have to follow the progress. Another things is, I have a cute colleague sit in front me, and I sitting at the first 3 row of 10. @@ Fortunately, the cutie is like a robot, and she is a conscientious good worker for the company. I believe she never run the red traffic light in her life? So I think you guys could imagine a rough of estimate on this cutie type. LOL! I read her homework, I should conclude that is a most neatly and completeness homework I ever see. What I'm trying to say is.........


I said: Thanks for let me know where's my mistake. 
she said: It's ok then, you owned me a meal. 


I'll get a bread for her breakfast tomorrow.


DEAL

4 comments:

back to top