player

player

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Followers

I just created the Followers gadget, please join k..hehe =P


anyway, today is another normal day for me
raining day, work, rest, eat, drink
nothing much to say...
what you wanna noe? just leave the comments i'll reply you =D


as usual I read the newspapers
the headlines news is about the Education Minister said he has no power to punish the racist principals but I don't hear him condemn on the cases. 


and somemore I feel no wonder why the MCA minister also has no power, may I ask who has it? You're the education minister but you can't do anything on those principals who inciting racist hatred. roflmao !!


please let me to be education minister, although my education level is not so high as yours, but at least i won't be so racist...and I surely will punish those principals....mathafarker o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top